Hey travelers, are you planning a new trip to Paris? If yes, one day in Paris does not work for you. You need at least 3 days to explore this stunning city of the world. These 3 days in Paris Itinerary would be the best three days of your life.
Now you must wonder, what places should I visit, or where should I stay in Paris? Well, you need not worry at all. This particular three days Paris itinerary helps you in the perfect execution of your Paris trip. Here you will get detailed information about popular Paris attractions, the average cost of travel, transportation, food, and accommodation.
Apart from worldwide famous spots, you will see many offbeat places that are less explored and still untouched. So without any more delay, let’s start our Paris Itinerary;
3 Days Paris Itinerary
How to Reach Paris?
Air transportation is the best way to reach Paris for international travelers. Locals can use either bus or rail mode to explore the stunning Paris. If you’re an international tourist, catch the early flights to Paris from your nearby airport. Flight tickets to Paris are easily available on the internet, and you can also book your tickets from any reputed travel agency.
- From London, a direct flight to Paris takes approximately 1 hour 20 mins. You can get non-stop flights from Air France 1381, EasyJet 8323, Vueling 6947, and British Airways 326.
- A direct flight to Paris takes around 1 hour and 50 mins to reach from Berlin. Air France 1135, easyJet 5673, Air France 1435, and Transavia 3409 are direct flights from Berlin to Paris.
- A direct flight from Sydney takes around 32 hours and 10 mins to reach Paris. The flight will drop you at Orly Airport. The flight duration is a bit longer, so we recommend you book a full air ticket that contains food and other entertainment options.
- A direct flight from Toulouse takes approximately 1 hour and 25 min to reach Orly Airport. Easyjet, Air France, and many other airlines provide direct flights to Paris at reasonable prices.
- For nearby regions and other nearby countries, Paris offers the best rail network. The train system in Paris enjoys splendid connectivity with spectacular views. Direct trains to Paris are available from London (Eurostar high-speed train), Barcelona (Renfe-SNCF high-speed train), Amsterdam (Thalys’ Premium), and more.
- Train mode is the cheapest mode to travel to Paris if you’re in the European region. Although it takes more time than flights, it also provides a breathtaking view of the region. If you’re a budget traveler, this might save plenty of bucks.
- Once you reach the airport, you can book a taxi/cab, or even you can use public transport to reach your chosen destination.
Pro tip: To avoid extra accommodation costs, try to book your hotel in advance and a bit far from the airport.
Where to Stay in Paris?
Well, accommodation is the main concern during your trip. Every visitor wants to stay at the best property at a minimal price. Whether you’re on a family vacation, friend outing, or honeymoon in Paris, you need comfortable accommodation that is close to many city attractions. This section will cover all types of accommodation through which you can pick anyone that fits your budget.
Budget-Friendly Stay Options in Paris
- Hotel Le Millie Rose ($800-$1000 per night)
- Best Western Plus Hotel Sydney Opera ($700-$900 per night)
- Hotel Ekta Champs Elysees ($1000-$1100 per night)
- Apartments Du Louvre St Honore ($500-$1000 per night)
- Le 123 Sebastopol-Astotel ($800-$1000 per night)
- Hotel Malte- Astotel ($700-$1200 per night)
- Hotel des Arts Montmartre ($950-$1000 per night)
- Le General Hotel ($1000-$1500 per night)
- La Belle Ville ($900-$1000)
- La Demeure Montaigne ($700-$900 per night)
Luxurious Stay Options in Paris
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendome
- Le Bristol Paris
- Mandarin Oriental Paris
- Hotel Plaza Athenee
- Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris
- Four Seasons Hotel George V
- The Ritz Paris
- The Peninsula Paris
- Shangri La Hotel Paris
- Hotel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel, Paris
What to See in Paris in 3 Days?
Paris is one of the dream destinations of all. The beauty of this place is so charming that no one can stop themselves from loving it. Paris is also one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world.
Couples from all over the world choose Paris as their first honeymoon spot. It is all because of the charm of Paris city. Stunning landscapes, splendid architecture, energetic western culture, and never-ending parties make Paris the world’s most visited destination.
Paris has countless places to see/visit. Even 3 days are insufficient to explore them, but yes you can cover almost all the famous attractions of Paris on your 3 days trip.
I think Eiffel Tower is a place that needs no introduction at all. The Eiffel Tower is not only popular in Paris, but also popular in the whole world. This 324m high 19th-century tower is the iconic landmark of Paris. Folks from all over the world prefer Paris, just to see this incredible creation of modern engineering. The night view of the Eiffel Tower is absolutely breathtaking. This landmark should be your first priority to visit.
- Location: Champ de Mars, 5 Av. Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
- Opening and Closing Hours: 09:30 am to 10:30 pm
- Entry Fee: $16 to $20 (depending on the floors)
For art lovers, Paris has some world-class museums & galleries, and the Louvre museum is part of that. It is the world’s most visited museum and is known as a historic landmark in Paris. The architecture of this place is unbeatable and unbelievable. The Louvre museum has some best-known works of art, including The Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo.
- Location: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
- Opening and Closing: 09 am to 06 pm
- Entry Fee: $17 per person
Arch of Triumph
Paris has countless stunning monuments that offer picturesque locations for your photograph. Arch of Triumph is a national monument and also; one of the most photographed spots in the world. Your trip to Paris is incomplete without visiting the Arch of Triumph.
Do you know The Arc de Triomphe honors those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces?
- Location: Pl. Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
- Opening and Closing Hours: 10 am to 10:30 pm
- Entry Fee: Free for locals and $14 for others
Notre Dame Cathedral
Paris is a city that never fails to amaze its admirers. You will find another spectacular attraction that is better than the previous one at every step. Notre Dame Cathedral is also one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Paris.
This enduring symbol of Paris is globally known for its Roman architecture. Basically, it is a Roman Catholic Cathedral located on the eastern half of the IIe de la Cite.
- Location: 6 Parvis Notre-Dame – Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
- Opening and Closing Hours: 10 am to 10 pm
- Entry Fee: Free
Is there anything better than Disneyland in the world? Absolutely, No, Disneyland is the great center of attraction in Paris and it must be added to your Paris Itinerary. It is best for all age groups including kids, youngsters, and adults.
With great rides, carnivals, and many other fun activities, Disneyland Paris is a full-packed entertainment zone in Paris. This Disneyland has two theme parks; Disneyland with Sleeping Beauty Castle and Walt Disney Studio.
- Location: Bd de Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
- Opening and Closing Hours: 09:30 am to 11:00 pm
- Entry Fee: $63 per day trip
Cruise on the Seine
If you want to experience the best night view of Paris city, Cruise on the Seine would be the best choice for you. As you know, Paris is known as the City of Light. When the sun goes down, the entire city is glowing like a star. You get a panoramic view of the forefront so you can enjoy the sparkling beauty of Paris.
You can also get a spectacular sunset view during your cruise ride. This will be the best part of your trip that you can’t forget throughout your life.
- Location: Multiple locations (you can book any boat tour from local tour agencies)
- Opening and Closing Hours: Morning to late night
- Cruise Ride Cost: $15 per person
Best Time to Travel to Paris
Paris is an evergreen destination full of life, fun, and entertainment. You can visit this city anytime you want. Each season or month has its own changes and beauty.
Summers have pleasant weather, spring has a cheerful atmosphere, winter has a white sheet, and autumn has gloomy vibes.
Still, most visitors visit Paris during the summer and spring seasons ( March to November). During peak season, Paris experiences a massive number of visitors both locals and international.
Many visitors also find (December to March) the best months to go to Paris, as Paris turns out to be a Winter land. If you are fond of snow, winters might be best suited for you.
In short, each month has something different to offer you. So whatever month you choose to visit Paris, you won’t get any disappointment.
Where to Eat in Paris Under Budget?
Paris has world-famous restaurants, cafes, lounges, bars, and hotels. From 7-star hotels and 5-star hotels, no other place can beat Paris in terms of hospitality. The great hospitality and splendid surroundings are the top-notch features of Paris tourism.
But for the budget travelers, Paris also has something very interesting. Here you will find many local cafes and restaurants that offer mind-blowing food at affordable prices.
Your 3 days in Paris can’t affect your travel budget if you choose pocket-friendly options.
Here are some budget-friendly cafes/restaurants which offer delicious food under $50-$100;
- La Residence, 81 Rue du Charolais, 12th
- Miznon, 37 Quai de Valmy, 10th
- Bouillon Julien, 16 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis, 10th
- CheZ aline, 85 Rue de la Roquette, 11th
- Deux Fois Plus de Piment, 33 Rue Saint-Sébastien, 11th
- Chez Alain Miam Miam, Marché des Enfants Rouges, 3rd
- La Cantine Bretonne, 22 bis Rue de l’Ourcq, 19th
- Café du Coin, 9 Rue Camille-Desmoulins, 11th
- Urfa Durum, 58 Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Denis, 10th
- L’Alsacien, 6 Rue Saint-Bon, 4th
Fun Things to Do in Paris – Paris in 3 Days
There is a surplus of fun things to do in Paris. Once you reach here, you can’t choose between all the fun options. To make this task a bit simpler, we bring some best fun things that you can do in Paris during your 3-day trip.
Get Drinks With a View at Perchoir
When you are in Paris, you must try this spectacular rooftop bar that serves the best beers, mocktails, and cocktails in the town. This rooftop bar offers picturesque views of Paris city along with Paris’s city hall and Eiffel Tower. If you’re willing to enjoy a mind-blowing cocktail high above the city, this place is just right for you.
Climb 300 Steps to a Tower
Do not limit yourself to just exploring the Eiffel Tower. There is another tower in Paris with mesmerizing views. The towers of the Sacre Coeur basilica in Montmartre are so fascinating and open to the public. With a minimal amount, you can get a chance to climb the 300 steps up to the dome for a 360-degree view over the city.
Have a Crazy Fun at Pub Crawl
If you’re in Paris, you can’t afford to miss its renowned nightlife and parties. Paris has the most vibrant nightlife in the world. All clubs and pubs are full of party lovers. Your 3 days trip to Paris is incomplete without experiencing the nightlife.
Meet fellow travelers, locals, and party people at the best Pub Crawl in Paris and try some free vodka shots with them.
Watch the Best Cabaret Show at Moulin Rouge in Your Paris Itinerary
Whether you love the cabaret show or not, when you’re in Paris, we would recommend you simply watch the Cabaret show at Moulin Rouge. Trust us, you won’t regret your decision at all. Cabaret shows are some fun things to experience in Paris. 100 artists, including 60 Doris Girls, Parade in 1,000 flamboyant costumes of sequins, rhinestones, and feathers.
Few Useful Tips for Your Paris Itinerary
In our 3-days itinerary for Paris, we would love to share some essential information or tips with you so that you can plan your trip perfectly. Before any plans, read this blog and you will get enough information about major attractions, nearby places, best timing, and much more.
Apart from this information, here are some tips that will make you a perfect traveler;
- Carry all your essentials documents in a single bag
- Book flight tickets early to get some amazing discounts
- Be vocal to the locals
- Don’t litter around
- Always carry your passport with you
- Use public transport to save some sort of money
- Carry your medical kit and prescribed medicines
- In case of any trouble, feel free to talk to officials