- Aruba has many beaches, especially the northwest coast which has an 11-kilometer long stretch of uninterrupted white sandy beaches with clear jade water.
- Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, Malmok and Druif Beach are the best beaches to visit.
- Oranjestad is the charming capital city and a famous cruise port with beautiful Dutch colonial architecture.
- Arikok National Park is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts which have cacti-covered landscapes, caves, and sand dunes.
- Boca Prins is a unique stretch of coast with huge sand dunes, located inside Arikok National Park.
Other Departure Cities
- Panama City
Aruba is an island and a constituent country of the Kingdom of Netherlands in the mid-south region of the Caribbean Sea. This tiny country measures 32 km long from its northwestern tip to southwestern tip and 10 km across its widest point. With Bonaire and Curacao, Aruba is referred to as the ABC islands. The citizens of the tiny country are called Dutch nationals as they belong to the Kingdom of Netherlands along with Netherland, Curacao and Sint Maarten. The capital of Aruba is Oranjestad.
Aruba has a dry climate and arid desert-like landscape. The island is known for its warm sunny climate and clear skies year-round. The country is divided into six districts, but most of the population is settled in and around two districts of Oranjestad and San Nicolas. Due to its isolation from the main continents of South America, the island has a unique flora and fauna, endemic to the island.
The main industries of Aruba are tourism, aloe exports, petroleum refinery and offshore banking. The country enjoys one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean region. Tourism is the main source of income for the economy of Aruba. Most of the luxury hotels and budget hotels are located on the western coast. The Palm Beach region has the most number of hotels for American tourists. This area is also called “High Rise-area” because most hotels are high rises here.
Activities in Aruba
- The Butterfly Farm is home to hundreds of exotic and colorful butterflies.
- Hooiberg is a volcanic formation and is the second highest point in Aruba.
- Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and Store covers the entire process of growing Aloe to cutting for production.
- You can enjoy activities like banana rides, zip lines and yummy buffets at the De Palm Island.
Entertainment Options in Aruba
- Saturday Night Carnival is a special attraction at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba which is a fun way to spend your night away.
- Popcorn Dancers with “The Theme of Life” Show is a spectacular show at Divi Aruba All Inclusive Resort, a lovely experience.
- The Folkloric Show is performed by Aruba’s Number One dance group called “Aruba Dance Formation”, they perform the traditional dance called Ribbon Dance (Baile di Cinta)
- You can also look forward to a full circus show called Wednesday Circus Night with incredible performances and more.
- California Lighthouse and California Dunes
- Aruba’s Dive Site
- Natural Pool
- Philip’s Animal Garden
- Alto Vista Chapel
Our Golden Promise
To ensure an enjoyable and safe travel experience, we, at Bansal Travels, make a golden promise.
- We believe in providing our clients with a personalized experience every time they travel.
- We value our relationships with our clients by making sure that we get the best deals for them at all times.
- We are here to provide service excellence at all times our clients choose us to book their vacation with us.
- The travel bonds are strong and wings have strength to take you where you wish to be.