- Tanah Lot is the most iconic temple of Bali, and boasts of a beautiful scenic view. It is located on a rock and is surrounded by sea on all sides.
- Uluwatu is a sea temple, located on the edge of a tall cliff in the southwestern Bukit peninsula.
- The ‘’mother temple’’ of Bali, or Besakih Temple, is located on the south-western slope of Mount Agung and is the largest temple complex in Bali.
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces is one of the best views of Ubud.
Other Departure Cities
- Kuala Lumpur
- Hong Kong
Bali is an island province in Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. The provincial capital of Bali is Denpasar and the upland town of Ubud is the cultural center. Tourism is the main source of business on this island. Bali is a Hindu majority province in Indonesia with more than 86% of the population following Balinese Hinduism. The island is known for its highly developed arts, like traditional and modern dance forms, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music.
Bali is part of the Coral Triangle, an area with the highest biodiversity of marine species especially fish and turtles. Bali also has the Subak Irrigation Site which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bali is also a unified confederation of kingdoms, which includes 10 traditional royal Balinese houses belonging to specific geographical areas. The confederation is the successor of the Bali Kingdom.
Bali has mountains in the center with peaks reaching almost 2000 meters in altitude and active volcanoes like Mount Batur. The highest peak is Mount Agung which is called the ‘’mother mountain”. Most of Bali is made up of volcanic rock. Bali is known for its sunny climate all through the year. Bali is a major world surfing destination across the southern coastline and on the offshore island of Nusa Lembongan.
Activities in Bali
- Bali Swing is the perfect way to experience the lush green views of the island.
- Trekking on Mount Batur can lead you to a mesmerizing sunset and other amazing views.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park is a good way to introduce the kids of your family to a variety of animals.
- Waterbom is a family water park with exciting water and land rides.
Entertainment Options in Bali
- Jimbaran Hills Activity Valley has many activities like scuba diving, butterfly ride and many others.
- Anak Atelier is a learning center and playground for children to play and explore stimulated outdoor playscapes.
- Five Art Studio in Ubud offers courses for tourists and tour groups to learn about various art forms of Bali.
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Goa Gajah Temple
- Barong and Kris Dance Recital
Our Golden Promise
To ensure an enjoyable and safe travel experience, we, at Bansal Travels, make a golden promise.
- For us, our clients are our most treasured assets and we want to give them the best travel experience of all time
- We make sure that we provide the best deals for our clients at all times.
- We believe to serve our clients with our hearts and heads to find them the best vacations.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.