Costa Rica Highlights
- The Tortuguero National Park is an area covering swamps and waterways accessible only by boats and planes.
- Turrialba Valley is located in the Central Mountains island of virgin forests and clear waterfalls.
- Monteverde is best known as the cloud forest on the Central Mountain Range.
- The Osa Peninsula is one of the most biologically diverse places on earth and it is a part of Corcovado National Park.
Other Departure Cities
- Los Angeles
The Republic of Costa Rica is a country in Central America. The country is known for its long standing and stable democracy and a highly educated workforce. The country has performed well in the Human Development Index and places 62nd in the world and 5th in Latin America. It is the 12th happiest country in the world as per the World Happiness Report.
Costa Rica experiences tropical climate throughout the year. They enjoy two distinct seasons, one summer which is dry and the second one is winter or rainy season. The Costa Rican wildlife is rich and colorful. Costa Rica is the country where Mesoamerican and the South American native culture intermingled. The Department of Culture, Youth and Sports are responsible for promoting and spreading awareness about its rich culture.
Costa Rica is the most visited country in the Central American region. The country is a pioneer in eco- tourism and has many national parks, and protected areas which attract many tourists. The Ethical Travelers Group had Costa Rica in their “The World’s Ten Best Ethical Destinations”. The country scores highest in environmental protection among winners. It began reversing deforestation in the 1990s and moving towards using only renewable energy. The literacy rate is 97% in the country and English is widely spoken due to its thriving tourism industry.
Activities in Costa Rica
- Canopy Tours or Zip Lines is one of the most popular activities in Costa Rica.
- Surfing and White-Water Rafting can be done throughout the year in the regions of Pavones and Matapalo.
- There are many active volcanoes in Costa Rica to be explored and Arenal Volcano is one of the most spectacular ones.
- Sport Fishing is a popular activity in the country and as per the season there are many large game fish with strict catch and release policy.
Entertainment options in Costa Rica
- There are many museums, jazz bars, clubs, casinos and bars to enjoy at.
- There are many fiestas, bullfights and many more places to visit and have a gala time.
- There are a number of spas and health clubs to soothe your senses and relax your mind, body and soul.
- The Northern Pacific Coast is the best place to relax and have some fun.
- San Gerardo de Dota
- Turrialba Valley
- Kinkajou Night Walk
- Manuel Antonio National Park
- Drake Bay
Our Golden Promise
To ensure an enjoyable and safe travel experience, we, at Bansal Travels, make a golden promise.
- We value our clients and their wishes, and make sure they have a bagful of memories from their vacations.
- We promise to get you the best deals at all times.
- We believe in service excellence for all the clients and develop a lifelong bond with them.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.