- Dubai has the most attractive cityscape, which can be observed from many skyscrapers, especially the observation deck at the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa.
- Dubai Mall is one of the most premier malls in the city to indulge in some shopping and indoor activities.
- Al-Fahidi Fort houses the Dubai Museum where you can learn about the history of this part of the world.
- Take a walk through the Al Fahidi Quarter in Old Dubai, which was built by a wealthy Persian trader in the late 19th century.
Other Departure Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. Dubai is the most popular destination in the Middle East and has the most five-star hotels in the world. Located in the eastern part of Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf, the city aims to be the business hub of Western Asia. The city is a major hub for passengers and cargo.
Dubai is a major business spot for trade, tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services. Oil production is the most important source of revenue in the emirates.
In the pre-oil boom days, Dubai was an important port of call for foreign traders. Dubai is known for its infrastructure and buildings of various structures in different architectural styles. There are many modern interpretations of the Islamic architecture. Burj Khalifa is the world’s second-highest observatory deck.
The UAE culture revolves around the traditional Arab Culture. In Dubai you can experience it in the architecture, music, attire, cuisine, and lifestyle. Dubai has slowly evolved into a place of luxury, opulence and lavishness and an indulgent lifestyle. With annual events like Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Summer Surprises attracts tourists from all across the globe.
Activities in Dubai
- Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House is the place to be if you enjoy traditional architecture of the Arab Peninsula.
- Dubai Creek is one of the most influential aspects in the development of the city as a prosperous town.
- Jumeirah Mosque is one of the most beautiful mosques in Dubai and is the exact copy of Cairo's Al – Azhar Mosque.
- Deira is the place to be if you enjoy shopping at the traditional souks or markets of the city.
Entertainment Options in Dubai
- Palm Jumeirah is a set of artificial islands shaped like a palm in the clear blue waters near the coast of Dubai.
- Dubai Aquarium is located in one of the malls of Dubai, houses many exotic marine creatures.
- Dubai fountain is located at the base of Burj Khalifa within the Dubai Mall, is known for its spurts of dancing water.
- River Cruise in Dubai is a leisurely activity to indulge in and enjoy sightseeing of the city's many architectural landmarks.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi
- Louvre, Abu Dhabi
- The Corniche
- Al Jahili Fort
- Desert Safari
Our Golden Promise
To ensure an enjoyable and safe travel experience, we, at Bansal Travels, make a golden promise.
- We arrange for a truly stress-free vacation with an immersive experience for our clienst.
- We have exclusive best deals for our clients at all times.
- For us, our client's joy and enjoyment are a top priority when they plan and travel.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.