- The Land of the Pharaohs, Egypt is a land of mesmerizing temples and tombs.
- Pyramids of Giza is the last surviving wonder from the Seven Wonders of the ancient world and the most recognizable landmark.
- Luxor’s Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings is the popular tourist attraction
- Cruising the Nile is the best way to explore the hustle and bustle of this country.
Other Departure Cities
- New York
The Arab Republic of Egypt is located at the northeast corner of Africa and southwest corner of Asia by a land bridge formed by the Sinai Peninsula. Egypt has one of the longest histories of any countries tracing back to the Nile Delta since the 6th - 4th millennia BCE. The country is considered to be the cradle of civilization and the ancient country saw some earliest development in writing, architecture, urbanization, organized religion and central government.
Islam is the official religion of the country and Arabic is the official language. It is one of the most populous countries in North Africa, the Middle East and the Arab world. The country is known as a regional national power in North Africa and the adjoining region.
Egypt has a hot, sunny and dry climate due to the Sahara desert. Tourism is one of the most important sectors for revenue for the economy. The Giza Necropolis is one of Egypt’s most popular destinations and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Suez Canal is an artificial sea level waterway in Egypt which is one of the most important points of passage in maritime transport, connecting the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea.
Activities in Egypt
- Blue Hole is the best-known diving snorkeling site in the country.
- Citadel of Qaitbay is built on the site of the Lighthouse of Alexandria, and of the surviving ancient wonder.
- Egyptian museum located at the Tahrir Square is a mecca for Egyptologists.
- Bahariya Oasis is located in a harsh expansive desert; it is a natural spring dot in the middle of nowhere.
Entertainment Options in Egypt
- Visit the historic city of Cairo and soak into the culture of this old country.
- Step into the pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara, which is the oldest stone building complex in the world.
- You can visit the inside of the Pyramids in Dahshur, which are known as Bent Pyramid and Red Pyramid.
- Alexandria is located on the Mediterranean sea and is the second-largest city of Egypt.
- Sharm El – Sheikh
- Taba and Dahab – Resort Towns on the Gulf of Aqaba
- Mount Sinai
- Scuba Dive in the Red Sea
- Tomb of Nefertari in the Valley of the Queens
Our Golden Promise
To ensure an enjoyable and safe travel experience, we, at Bansal Travels, make a golden promise.
- We believe our clients are our most important brand ambassadors.
- We have some exclusive deals for our clients along with customized plans.
- We are here to provide service excellence at all times to our clients.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to.