- Stonehenge is located 10 miles from the historic city of Salisbury, and is the best-known prehistoric monument of Europe.
- Tower of London, is a prison, palace, vault, observatory and menagerie, one of the top attractions of London.
- The Roman Baths and Georgian City of Bath is a beautiful city in Somerset which is a famous tourist attraction.
- The British Museum has one of the finest collections of antiquities in the world.
Other Departure Cities
- Kuala Lumpur
- Hong Kong
England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. England is separated from continental Europe by the North Sea to the east and the English Channel to the south. The English language, the Anglican Church and the English law are the basis for many advancements and adaptations in many other countries. The country’s parliamentary system of government has also been adopted by many countries. England is the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution of the 18th century, which transformed its society and made it the world’s first industrialized nation.
England has low hills and plains in the central and southern region and upland and mountainous terrain in the north. London is the capital of the country. Geographically, England consists of two-thirds of the island of Great Britain and the offshore islands of Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly. There are many lakes in England, the largest one is Windermere located in the Lake District.
England enjoys a temperate maritime climate with mild temperatures during the winters and pleasant summers. The weather is damp frequently and can change at a moment’s notice. England’s economy is the largest part of the United Kingdom’s economy. England is a leader in chemical, pharma, aerospace, arms industry and software manufacturing. English Heritage is a governmental body which manages the historic sites, artefacts and environment of England.
Activities in England
- London Big Bus Hop on Hop off Tours is the best way to discover the city of London on an open-top double-decker bus.
- London Eye and Change of Guard tour is a sightseeing, full-day tour to check the topmost attraction of the city like the Big Ben.
- Oxford, Cotswold, Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick Castle are the three most popular destinations to check out after London.
- Leeds Castle, Cliffs of Dover and Canterbury is a full day trip to discover the best of southern England.
Entertainment options in England
- Warner Bros. Studio to check the making of Harry Potter behind the scenes magical experience.
- London River Cruise is the best way to check the city’s landmarks by a river cruise on the Thames.
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium is a perfect way to check the marine life right in the middle of London
- Chester Zoo in Upton is one of the most visited places in England outside of London.
- Edinburgh: Scotland’s Capital
- Windsor Castle and town
- The medieval city of York
- Loch Ness and Inverness
- Northern Ireland’s Giant’s Causeway
Our Golden Promise
To ensure an enjoyable and safe travel experience, we, at Bansal Travels, make a golden promise.
- We believe our clients are our most essential brand ambassadors.
- We have some exclusive deals for our clients along with customized plans.
- We are here to provide service excellence at all times to our clients.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to.