- Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head State Monument is Hawaii’s biggest tourist attraction with big resorts, dining and entertainment.
- Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial is a National Historic Landmark, attacked during WWII.
- Volcanoes National Park located on the Big Island is a unique close look at an active volcano system.
- Haleakala National Park is located on the inactive Haleakala Volcano which is over 10,000 feet tall.
Other Departure Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
Hawaii is a state located in the western United States about 2000 miles away from the mainland in the Pacific Ocean. It is the only state outside of the United States that comprises islands, and the only state in the tropics. There are 137 volcanic islands in the entire Hawaiian archipelago. The eight main islands are Niʻihau, Kauaʻi, Oʻahu, Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi, Kahoʻolawe, Maui, and Hawaiʻi. The state is named after the island of Hawaii and is often called the Big Island or Hawaii island to avoid confusion. The northwestern Hawaiian islands are uninhabited. They are part of Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument, which is the nation’s largest protected area.
Hawaii is a strategically valuable US territory. It was attacked by Japan during World War II, which marked the US entry into the war. The state capital and largest city are called Honolulu. Hawaii is known to be one of the most diverse states in the country with Asian American plurality, a large Buddhist community and large numbers of multiracial people.
Hawaii is a major exporter of agricultural produce due to its fertile soil and unique tropical climate. Slowly the state diversified into tourism and military defense which are its major sectors now. The state attracts surfers, tourists, and scientists from around the world due to its natural beauty, warm tropical climate, oceanic surroundings, active volcanoes, and clear skies.
Activities in Hawaii
- Waimea Canyon is known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” and it features rock strata in varying colors and stunning waterfalls.
- Hana Highway is a track with many waterfalls and tropical trees and plants.
- The Seven Mile Miracle is the name for various surfing locations on the North Shore.
- Mauna Kea Summit is located at a height of 14000 feet with beautiful grasslands and dramatic lava flows around it.
Entertainment Options in Hawaii
- Pololu Valley Lookout has lush jungle on towering cliffs that lead to pristine beaches.
- Kalalau Trail is 300 feet tall surrounded by massive cliffs and a large swimmable basin.
- Nakalele Blowhole will remind you that the island was formed by violent volcanic eruptions.
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm is a dedicated farm to the history and tradition of coffee farming.
- Na Pali Coast State Wilderness Park
- Akaka Falls State Park
- Hanalei Bay
- Magic Sands Beach
- Iolani Palace
Our Golden Promise
To ensure an enjoyable and safe travel experience, we, at Bansal Travels, make a golden promise.
- We believe in providing our clients with a personalized experience every time they travel.
- We value our relationships with our clients by making sure that they get the best deals for them at all times.
- We are here to provide service excellence at all times our clients choose us to book their vacation with us.
- The travel bonds are strong and wings have the strength to take you where you wish to be.