Las Vegas Highlights
- The Strip is the place to be when you visit Las Vegas. It is essentially a 2.5-mile-long central section of Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Fremont Street Experience is a pedestrian-only area with all kinds of unique experiences during night time with music and visual art shows.
- Helicopter rides over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon for an amazing aerial view of the region.
- The Mob Museum or the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement is a unique and standout museum in Nevada.
Other Departure Cities
- Tel Aviv
The city of Las Vegas is the largest city within the greater Mojave desert and an internationally renowned resort destination. The city is primarily known for gambling, shopping, fine dining, entertainment and nightlife. The city calls itself “The Entertainment Capital of the World” and is world-renowned for its mega casino hotels. It is one of the top three destinations for business conventions and a global leader in the hospitality industry. The city is home to the most number of AAA Five Diamonds hotels than anywhere else in the world.
The city is also known as the “Sin City” for the diverse forms of adult entertainment available here. The city is surrounded by mountains on all sides and most of the landscape is rocky and arid with desert vegetation and wildlife. Nevada is the third most seismically active state in the United States. Las Vegas has a subtropical hot desert climate which is typified by long, extremely hot summers and short winters.
The major attractions in Las Vegas are the hotels and casinos. Most casinos are located in the downtown area on Fremont Street. The Golden Gate Hotel and Casino is the oldest continuously operating hotel and casino in Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Strip is the center of the gambling and entertainment industry.
Activities in Las Vegas
- Exotic Racing includes driving an exotic car on a real racetrack or riding shotgun especially for car enthusiasts.
- The High Roller Ferris Wheel on the strip is the largest observation wheel in the world at a height of 550 feet high.
- Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower are some of the most recognized resorts in the city.
- Venetian Hotel and Gondola rides are the finest resorts in the city and shopping arcade built as the city of Venice.
Entertainment Options in Las Vegas
- Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat is located at the Mirage and is a jungle-themed area with music and lush foliage.
- Museum of Dream Space is a world of ethereal fantasy where you can experience physical and digital art in a maze of visual delight.
- ATV Hidden Valley tour takes you through the Mojave Desert for the longest ATV adventure in the state.
- the Grand Canyon West is a natural wonder to explore and check the glass sky bridge and breathtaking view points.
- Las Vegas Poker Room
- Hoover Dam Bypass
- Stratosphere Tower
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving
Our Golden Promise to You
- We constantly strive to make our clients' vacations fun and stress-free.
- We make sure to get you the best accommodation or travel packages with the best offers.
- We also make exclusive customized plans as per the client’s needs with no extra charges.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.