Los Angeles Highlights
- Universal Studios Hollywood or the Universal Studios Theme Park is known for its mind-boggling rides based on blockbuster movies.
- Griffith Park and Griffith Observatory are located on the eastern part of the Santa Monica mountains is the largest park in California.
- Disneyland Resort is a premier family vacation spot with rides and experiences created in a set theme.
- Hollywood is a destination with its own iconic sites and history with regard to the film industry.
Other Departure Cities
- New York
- Punta Cana
The City of Los Angeles is the largest city in California. The city is known for its Mediterranean climate, cultural diversity, and the Hollywood entertainment industry. The city is also the second-most populous city in the United States. The city has a robust economy with many commercial and cultural ventures. Los Angeles is considered to be the fourth richest city in the world.
The city is home to major film studios and record labels. The city is a center for television production too. The Academy Awards, the Primetime Emmy Awards, and Grammy Awards are hosted here annually. Performing Arts plays a major role in defining the cultural identity of LA. The Los Angeles Music Center is the largest performing arts center in the United States.
There are 841 museums and art galleries in Los Angeles county. There is a significant number of art galleries on the Gallery Row and many attend the monthly Downtown Art Walk here. Los Angeles is known for its Mediterranean climate. The city enjoys a mild winter and pleasant summer with just enough annual precipitation. Los Angeles has a rich flora and fauna and many native plant species are prevalent here. The highest point in the city is Mount Lukens located at the northeastern end of the San Fernando Valley.
Activities in Los Angeles
- The Getty Center is a huge complex with a museum and a large collection of European paintings, drawings, sculptures, and decorative items..
- Petersen Automotive Museum is dedicated to cars and a heaven for all car lovers.
- Santa Monica is a beach side destination to relax and observe or indulge in activities like surfing, skate-boarding and many more.
- The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County has an extensive permanent collection of a wide range of topics.
Entertainment Option in Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Big Bus Hop on Hop off Sightseeing tour is the best way to explore the city and soak in its vibe.
- Marina Del Rey Kayak and Paddleboard Tour with Sea Lions is a great way to discover local marine life
- Venice is an eccentric neighborhood and seaside resort famous for its cosmopolitan and laid-back vibe.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame is the famous pavement with stars dedicated to famous actors, musicians, directors, and others.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Long Beach
- Venice Canals Walkway
- Ifly Hollywood Indoor Skydiving
Our Golden Promise to You
- We arrange for a truly stress-free vacation with an immersive experience for our clients.
- We have exclusive best deals for our clients at all times.
- For us, our client's joy and enjoyment are a top priority when they plan and travel.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.