- The south of downtown is a Cuban neighborhood known as Little Havana which is known as Calle Ocho.
- Miami Beach or the Art Deco District is known for more than 500 stylish buildings, and sunny beaches on the other side.
- Art Basel Miami Beach is the biggest and hippest art show in the United States, held in December.
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival is a giant fund-raising fair with tasting galore, held in February.
Other Departure Cities
- Los Angeles
- Las Vegas
- New York
Miami is a coastal metropolis located in Southeastern Florida. It is the third most populous metropolis on the east coast in the United States and the seventh largest in the country. The city is known for its skyline and has the 3rd largest skyline in the country. Miami is a major center for finance, commerce, culture, arts and international trade. Miami is a Beta+ level global city. The city is ranked third richest in the world and second richest in the country in terms of purchasing power.
Miami is also known as the Capital of Latin America. The city has the largest population of Hispanic and Latino descent. Port Miami is the busiest cruise port in the world both for passenger traffic and cruise lines. The city is known as the “Cruise Capital of the World”. Miami enjoys a tropical monsoon climate with warm winters and very hot summers.
Tourism is Miami’s largest private sector industry. It has a large hotel infrastructure and Miami Beach Convention Centre for its large number of international tourists. Miami is a popular destination for annual conventions and conferences. The Art Deco district in Miami is known as one of the most glamorous destinations in the world with nightclubs, beaches, historical buildings and shopping.
Activities in Miami
- You can go gallery hopping in the hippest area of Wynwood and the Design District.
- There is diverse night life to be explored in this city, like brassy Latin jazz places, microbreweries, friendly pubs, rooftop lounges and many more.
- You can soak up some sun on the North Beach and escape the hustle and bustle of South Beach.
- Coral Gables is a worthwhile place to visit. It is officially known as the City of Coral Gables.
Entertainment Options in Miami
- Miami is the perfect destination for a party and some sun-soaking lovers. You can visit a diverse night club or a restaurant every day and not have enough.
- From downtown Miami, you can drive or take a bike ride to Key Biscayne and enjoy the island vibe at a slow pace.
- Miami is a culinary masterpiece, with exotic cuisine served from all over the world here.
- Enjoy your time at the little Havana with a drink or two and soak in the multi-cultural vibe of the city.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Miami Seaquarium
- Jungle Island
- Ocean Drive
- South Pointe Park Pier
Our Golden Promise
- We arrange for a truly stress-free vacation with an immersive experience for our clients.
- We have exclusive best deals for our clients at all times.
- For us, our clients joy and enjoyment are a top priority.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.