New York Highlights
- The Statue of Liberty is the first thing the immigrants see of this city while coming by water. You can take a small boat ride to Liberty Island and see it closely.
- At Central Park, take a walk, ride a bike or book a carriage ride. The park is one of the most iconic spots in the city.
- The Art Deco skyscraper Rockefeller Centre is a must visit destination in Manhattan’s business district, with its famous Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, or popularly known as the Met, has more than 2 million works of art in its permanent collection.
Other Departure Cities
- Punta Cana
The most populous and the most famous city in the United States, New York is the largest metropolitan area in the world by urban landmass. It is one of the world’s most populous megacities. New York City is the cultural, financial and media capital of the world. The city also has a significant influence on commerce, entertainment, research, technology, education, population, tourism, fashion, art and sports. The city is known to be the most photographed city in the world. New York City is home to the United Nations and is also a center for international diplomacy.
The city is situated on the world’s largest natural harbor. It is made up of five Boroughs, which are Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island. The city is linguistically the most diverse in the world with over 800 languages spoken here. New York is home to the largest number of billionaires in the world.
The city is well-known for landmarks including three of the world’s ten most visited tourist attractions. The city has been nicknamed as “The City Never Sleeps'' as you can get any service at any time of the day. The city is known to be a trendsetter in almost all aspects of life and a must-visit destination on everyone’s bucket list.
Activities in New York
- The Broadway and the Theater District is the place to visit if you want to catch a play or just soak into the lively arty atmosphere of the streets.
- The Empire State Building is a 102-story skyscraper, and held the title of the tallest skyscraper in the world for a long time.
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum is located at the very place where the World Trade Center twin towers stood. The area where the towers stood now has two square reflecting pools for reminder and reflection.
- Times Square is known by its brilliantly lit billboards and screens and a must visit place during the evening to enjoy the electrifying buzz and vibe of New York.
Entertainment Option in New York
- You are spoiled for choice when it comes to eating out in the Big Apple, from a 15-course tasting menu to the old-style steakhouse to the food trucks serving cuisines from different parts of the world.
- Same is the case with the nightlife, you can visit the sophisticated cocktail bars, or friendly dive bars or dance clubs for immersive after-dark entertainment.
- Off- Broadway shows are thrilling, entertaining and fun plays, musicals, drama and comedies for you to enjoy.
- Shopping is a major attraction in the city of New York. You can buy the finest luxury brands, gourmet goods, books, tech gear and pretty much everything.
- Niagara Falls
- The Amish in Lancaster
- Atlantic City
- Washington D.C.
Our Golden Promise to You
- We value our clients and their wishes, and make sure they have a bagful of memories from their vacations.
- We promise to get you the best deals at all times.
- We believe in service excellence for all the clients and develop a lifelong bond with them.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.