Punta Cana Highlights
- Macao Beach is set away from most resorts, and is a quiet beach to relax
- Bavaro Beach is the most popular beach and a must-visit spot for tourists
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve is a protected natural habitat for the region’s flora and fauna.
- Hoyo Azul Lagoon is a famous turquoise water cenote or natural pool at the base of a 200 ft cliff, famous as a swimming spot.
Other Departure Cities
- San Francisco
- Buenos Aires
Punta Cana is a resort town in the easternmost region of the Dominican Republic. Punta Cana is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Latin America. The resort town attracts more visitors than the Caribbean region. The town is known for white sandy beaches, turquoise waters and balnearios which face both the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. The weather is sunny and balmy all through the year, which gets especially hot during late summer and autumn.
The Punta Cana area borders the village and beach of Cabeza de Toro and the Bavaro and El Cortercito beaches. The nearest city to Punta Cana is Higuey. There are about 50 mega-resorts in Punta Cana, most of them are owned by Europeans, especially a Spanish Hotel Chain. It has a 100 km coastline which tends to be mildly windy. The province has a shallow coastline with several natural marine pools.
In the late 1960s, a Dominican entrepreneur named Frank Raineri and Theodore Kheel, a high-power New York-based lawyer, along with some other investors, bought 58 million sq. meter land at the eastern end of the country. We know this area as Punta Cana which was an under-developed coastal area then.
Activities in Punta Cana
- The Broadway and the Theater District is the place to visit if you want to catch a play or just soak into the lively arty atmosphere of the streets.
- Punta Cana is well-known for its world-class Scuba diving experience..
- Punta Cana is a prime destination for beach lovers. one can enjoy various activities such as windsurfing, banana boat ride, and so on.
- From the perspective of heritage and history, Punta Cana is an ideal destination for all heritage lovers.
Entertainment Options in Punta Cana
- Scape Park at Cap Cana Resort is an eco-adventure site for thrill-seekers and outdoor activity lovers.
- Coco Bongo Punta Cana is the best way to spend the night about town, along with dancing and servings of strong tropical cocktails.
- Marinarium Marine Park in Cabeza de Toro is a prized offshore reef to preserve and exhibit the unique marine life of the region.
- La Cana Golf Course is known as a difficult course with 27 holes and many facing the mesmerizing Caribbean sea.
- Cabeza de Toro
- Boca de Yuma
Our Golden Promise to You
- For us, our clients are our most treasured assets and we want to give them the best travel experience of all time
- We make sure that we get the best deals for our clients at all times.
- We believe to serve our clients with our hearts and heads to find them the best vacations.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.